If you have email accounts hosted through Cox, you will need to use SMTP settings in ISN to prevent your emails from bouncing and to ensure they are received by your clients and agents.
To add your SMTP settings you will need to know the following:
1) Your email address or email addresses
2) The password for your email addresses
First, in ISN navigate to Settings -- SMTP Settings and click Add SMTP Setting
In the pop-up box add the following information:
- Email Address: your full @cox.net Email Address (including @cox.net) (Example: YourUsername@cox.net)
- Server: smtp.cox.net
- Username: your_email_account_username (Example: YourUsername@cox.net)
- Password: Your email account password (Password you use to login into your email account.)
- Port: 587
- Check the box that says, "This SMTP server requires TLS".