Please Note: For information on how to connect your ISN to your Zapier account, click here.
While setting up your Zapier/ISN app, you'll need to tell Zapier which ISN to talk to.
Hit the Create this Zap button. (note: after this step, you can name your Zapp at any time in the upper left).
Then, you'll need to select your Trigger from ISN:
Here you'll find a list of all possible triggers.
- Order Completed - This triggers when an order is marked as complete (typically when a report is uploaded, or you opt to complete an order without a report)
- Order Scheduled - This triggers when you schedule and unscheduled inspection (hit the green 'Schedule' button on the last step of the order edit process)
- Order Created - This triggers when you create an order (an order is created in ISN when you get past the first tab when placing an order)
- Report Uploaded - This triggers when you upload a report (you can choose to upload a report and not complete and inspection order)
- Order Rescheduled - This triggers when someone changes the inspection date/time on a scheduled order in the ISN.
Less Common Triggers
- Client Created - Triggers when a client is created in the ISN (after a new client is added to an order, or after hitting 'save' when manually adding a new client)
- Agreement Signed - Triggers when an agreement is signed in the ISN.
- Client Updated - Triggers when a client is updated in the ISN (after a client's is modified on an order, or after hitting 'save' when manually editing a client)
- Agency Created - Triggers when an agency is created in the ISN (after a new agency is added to an order, or after hitting 'save' when manually adding a new agency)
- Agency Updated - Triggers when an agency is updated in the ISN (after an agency is modified on an order, or after hitting 'save' when manually editing a agency)
- Order Updated - Triggers when any changes are made and saved to an order in the ISN (by moving between tabs or hitting 'save' while editing an order).
- Attachment Upload - Triggers when an attachment is uploaded to an order in the ISN.
- Agent Created - Triggers when an agent is created in the ISN (after a new agent is added to an order, or after hitting 'save' when manually adding a new agent)
- Agent Updated - Triggers when an agent is updated in the ISN (after an agent is modified on an order, or after hitting 'save' when manually editing a agent)
Once you have your triggers selected, hit Save + Continue
Zapier will then need to know which ISN to talk to. If you haven't set it up to talk to your ISN already, click 'Connect an Account'
This will pop up a new window where you can input the information you use to log into your ISN.
My ISN Domain: This is going to listed in the address bar of your web browser while you're using the ISN and is typically one of these three options:
Company Key the company key is located in your address bar as well, right after the domain. For more information on finding your company key, click here.
Username and Password are going to be the ones you use to log into your ISN.
Once you have that filled in, hit Yes, Continue.
Once you've got your account connected, you can hit Test to see if the connection is working, and Save + Continue to move on.
Next you'll need to test the action so that Zapier knows the connection is working!
You'll need to Create a new order in the ISN and perform whatever action you want to test on that order. (So if you're testing for when an order is completed, you'll need to create a new order and complete it with or without a report)
You can skip this step if you'd like, and come back for it later.
Once your ISN trigger is set up, you'll need to hit Add a Step on the left side.
From here you can finish by choosing with Zapp you want to connect your ISN to and where you want to send your data by following the on-screen prompts for that Zapp.
For instance, you could have it add a new row to a google spreadsheet every time an order is created, or have it update your Google or Salesforce Contacts if a client or agent is updated or created in your ISN.
When you're telling the system what information to use from the ISN, click this button to get a dropdown list of fields to pull and use from the ISN:
Please Note: You can only use a single trigger at a time at this time.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our support team through live chat in your ISN, or by writing email@example.com!