Typically when creating packages, bundling services is encouraged by providing a discount.
An additional layer of pricing customization is available for service association through the use of these packages. The can be created via Settings -- Office Settings -- Services and Packages
Click Add/Edit next to the package you have created
Click Create New Modifier
Create a Name and Description for the Modifier, and click Save
Now that your Modifier has been created, it must be turned on. Click the slider next to the modifier to activate it.
Once your Modifier is turned on, click Show Fees
Click Add Fees
In this interface you can customize how your discounts are applied in several ways:
- Fee - This dictates what fee the discount amount will be subtracted from.
- Split % - A percentage discount to be applied to the fee amount
- Fixed $ - A flat dollar amount to be subtracted from the fee (negative numbers reduce fee amount)
- Sqft Start - Only apply this discount when the property is Above a certain square footage.
- Sqft End - Only apply this discount when the property is Below a certain square footage.
- Age Start - Only apply this discount when the property is Over a certain age
- Age End - Only apply this discount when the property is Under a certain age
- Sales Price Start - Only apply this discount if the property sale price is Above a certain dollar value.
- Sales Price End - Only apply this discount if the property sale price is Below a certain dollar value.
You and also stipulate that these discounts only be applied to specific Inspection and Foundation types:
Once an order with a package has been scheduled, you will be notified on the fees section of the order form that the pricing shown has been modified by that package: