PLEASE NOTE: The following content is subject to change at any time as the SMS/MMS Feature is updated and developed during our feature preview.
Premium SMS for the ISN is $15 per month and is added on top of your per-order cost.
With Premium SMS you can:
- Get a dedicated, localized SMS Number with your area code.
- View all SMS/MMS messages sent
- Send one-off messages to users and any persons in your system
- Filter your message view by recipient
- Send and receive photos, videos, and PDF files up to 5MB
- Get real time updates without leaving the page, on any web-enabled device!
- View messages in the ISN Mobile
- Text Agents their Real Estate Dashboard to their mobile phones
- Use the Agent Acquire Feature
View/Send Messages From your ISN
First navigate to: SMS -- View/Send Messages
Once here you're presented with the 10 most recent people you sent messages to, along with their name, number, and contact type. You can also change the view up to 100 people.
- The "Sort By" drop down, here you can choose to filter by All Contacts, Agents, Clients, Custom Contacts, Insurance Agents, or Users
- This is the contact type
- You can click "All Messages" to display all messages as opposed to a filtered output
- You will click "View" to see the chain of messages between you and that contact
- "Show" is how you change the number of messages displayed on the screen
Clicking on "View" will take you to a filtered view of all messages between your ISN and that person.
On the left side you will find a scrollable Order List. You can click on each Order ID to review that order status and inspection.
New messages can be sent from this page. You can type one manually and click "SEND MESSAGE" or send a template by clicking "USE TEMPLATE"
Note: Any templates with replacement values will ask you to select an order to send it in relation to. You will select "USE" to select the order and then "FINISH"
From the messages view you can also click on an individual message and this modal will pop up:
- Queued: It is ready to send at any minute, just waiting it's turn
- Sent: It has been sent from our system
- Received: We received a specific message from their carrier that it was received
When composing a message you will have the option to attach a file, you will do so by clicking the "ATTACH FILES" button in the message view screen
This will bring up your computer's file selector and you can choose from there to send.
After you have selected your file it is important to note you must add a message, then you can click "SEND MESSAGE"
Responses will also appear in real time, you will be able to scroll down to view the new message
View/Send Messages on Order View
On the Order View screen in your ISN, you can view and send messages to and from any people affiliated with that order. This modal will auto-filter to only show messages sent within 2 days of the order being scheduled in your ISN.
Note: you'll need to have the SMS History window enabled on Order View. You can do that by following these steps.
If the order is completed, messages will pull in up to 2 days before and after the inspection date or completed date.
Notice you can use templates here! Those will fill with information from this order when selected and sent.
While you're participating in our Pilot of the SMS/MMS Updates, please send any questions or feedback about the feature to email@example.com or open a chat with us!