With basic SMS functions in your ISN you can:
- View SMS Events Sent from your ISN
- View Replies sent from people in your ISN.
Note: Basic SMS does not support sending/receiving Rich media, photo, video, or PDF texts. You'll need to upgrade to premium tier.
View/Send Messages From your ISN
First navigate to: SMS -- View/Send Messages
From here you'll see a feed of all of the SMS Events that send from your ISN and the replies that are routed back.
- This is a clickable, scrollable list of messages sent and received from your ISN.
- This is the indicator that if you keep scrolling, more messages will load!
- You can click "Upgrade to Premium" if you want to use a dedicated number and our SMS/MMS Features!
From the messages view you can also click on an individual message and this modal will pop up:
- Queued: It is ready to send at any minute, just waiting it's turn
- Sent: It has been sent from our system
- Received: We received a specific message from their carrier that it was received
View/Send Messages on Order View
On the Order View screen in your ISN, you can view messages to and from any people affiliated with that order. This modal will auto-filter to only show messages sent within 2 days of the order being scheduled in your ISN.
Note: you'll need to have the SMS History window enabled on Order View. You can do that by following these steps.
If the order is completed, messages will pull in up to 2 days before and after the inspection date or completed date.
Basic (read-only view):
While you're participating in our Pilot of the SMS/MMS Updates, please send any questions or feedback about the feature to firstname.lastname@example.org or open a chat with us!