Communicating with clients and agents is more important than ever. We recommend you message customers with the unique steps you are taking as a company, the dates you will be performing work, and any other important details that will impact your inspections. Don’t forget to update your online scheduler!
Please copy/paste this template to message your clients and personalize it with your unique business practices and updates.
For information on how to create new email templates in your ISN click here.
CUSTOMIZABLE EMAIL TEMPLATE:
Dear <Client Name>,
Thank you for trusting us to perform your home inspection. We hope you are staying safe and healthy during this time.
We understand that the COVID-19 situation is presenting many challenges to our lives. We want to alleviate some of these burdens while also keeping you and our staff safe. We wanted to update you on what is happening at our company.
In light of recent news regarding COVID-19, our office has implemented policies in line with what the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Department of Health and Human Services are recommending.
During inspections we will (include practices that pertain to you):
- Wash hands multiple times during every inspection, especially after touching things like faucets and door handles.
- Bring hand towels or paper towels for drying our hands.
- If available, we’ll keep hand sanitizer nearby and use it when needed.
- If available, use disinfectant wipes or the equivalent on faucets and door handles.
- We will not shake hands or bump fists.
- We will avoid touching our faces.
- If requested by the seller, our inspector will wear a mask during the inspection.
- If any of our inspectors have a fever or cough, we will not conduct the inspection.
- If any of our inspectors have been exposed to COVID-19, we will not conduct the inspection.
Likewise, If you (or anyone in your household) have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 21 days, have come in contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we kindly ask that you reschedule to a later date:
- Shortness of Breath
Our online scheduler is up-to-date with our availability, which continues to change as information about best practices around COVID-19 become available. Rest assured, we will do everything we can to keep you and our greater community safe.
Thank you again for trusting us with your inspection and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Your Company Name