If you have email accounts hosted through Yahoo, you will need to use SMTP settings in ISN to prevent your emails from bouncing and to ensure they are received by your clients and agents.
To add your SMTP settings you will need to know the following:
1) Your email address or email addresses
2) The password for your email addresses
First, in ISN navigate to Settings -- SMTP Settings and click Add SMTP Setting
In the pop-up box add the following information:
- Email Address: email@example.com Email Address (including @yahoo.com)
- Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Email Address (including @yahoo.com)
- Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password
- Port: 465
- SSL Checkbox: check this box
Enable Less Secure Apps
Yahoo mail now requires you to enable less secure apps to work with ISN for SMTP.
1. Go to https://login.yahoo.com and login to your Yahoo account.
2. Click on your name then on "Account Info"
3. Click on "Account security"
4. Click the toggle to turn "Allow apps that use less secure sign in" on.
Yahoo will automatically save this for you, there is no SAVE button.