To our National Property Inspection users only.
To setup Inform 2015 with your ISN open up Inform.
Go to the main menu (on the left of your screen) and click System -- Settings
Then select the Integration tab. Check the ISN check box and type in your ISN log in information. Please note: you can use the test button to ensure Inform is communicating with ISN.
Once you have established your connection, then you can import your jobs from ISN into Inform.
- First click on the ISN import button located at the bottom right corner of the main screen.
- A list of inspections assigned to you as the inspector/user will appear
- Click on the import check box for the inspection you would like to import
- Then click the template that matches the type of home you will be inspecting. (note: if you have not set up any templates, do not do anything)
- Click the import button at the lower right corner.
- The inspection detail page will appear, make sure the information displayed is correct. If not, make changes and save.
When done with your report, manually upload it into ISN.