If you Sync your ISN with your Google Calendar, it is possible to accidentally delete calendar events in Google Calendar that relate to your ISN inspections.
While this will not impact anything in your ISN, you may still want the calendar event as a visual reminder! Unfortunately, once you delete the event in Google Calendar, we are not able to recover it from the ISN side.
The following are steps you can follow to recover a deleted calendar event in Google Calendar. Please Note: These instructions are provided as a courtesy. We are not able to help you troubleshoot how to use your Google Calendar.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings -- Trash. You'll see the events that were deleted from this calendar.
- To delete an individual event, next to the event, click Delete forever .
- To delete all selected events, above the list, click Delete forever all selected .
- To restore an individual event, next to the event, click Restore .
- To restore all selected events, above the list, click Restore all selected .
- To delete all events, click Empty trash -- Empty.